Many GPS devices do not plot our location exactly when you enter our address, often it will send you to Lisbon. If your GPS says keep driving for 2.4 miles but you see our store, stop, because you won't find another Harman's Store down the road. There's only one store.
GPS Coordinates: N44°12.8878′, W071°47.9406′
Written directions to Harman's Cheese & Country Store are provided below from Interstate 93 and from Interstate 91. For a map to view and print, select one of the following:
From New Hampshire's Interstate 93:
- Take Exit 38 to Route 18 (Heading North, bear left off exit)
(Heading South, bear right off exit)
- Turn Right on Route 18, follow Rte. 18 for 1/2 mile.
- Take bridge to Left and follow Route 117 up the hill to Sugar Hill.
- Our store is on Route 117, 2½ miles from the bridge
(past Polly's Pancake Parlor, St. Matthew's Episcopal Church,
and The Sampler Gift Barn. We're across from the Sugar Hill Museum).
From Vermont's Interstate 91:
- Take Exit 17 to 302 East
- Follow 302 East for 16 miles - typical New England roads, with lots of curves and wonderful Covered Bridges along the way in Woodsville, Swiftwater, & Bath
- After the town of Lisbon and passing the old Sugar Hill Train Station, turn right onto Route 117 to Sugar Hill.
- Just 5 more miles up Route 117 to Harman's Cheese & Country Store.
- You'll see our town's lovely 1830 Meeting House just before our red store.